Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tantrums!!

From time to time we are all guilty of throwing tantrums! Well, today is my day! I don't want to just put on my big-girl panties and be happy.. i want to throw down!! The weather here has been nice and the kids have been outside a lot after school. I have actually had someone tell me that i need to make my kids stay in and read instead of enjoying the sunshine! They complete their homework as soon as they come in, have a snack and do their chores and after that.. we go with the flow of the day. It's not like they see the light of day at school except when they are coming in or going home! Kids need that sunshine!!! It's good for their health and it gives them time to burn some of that pent up energy! I am so tired of someone telling me how i should raise my kids! I think that i am doing a great job! For the most part my kids are normal little boys with dirty hands and energy that every little boy should have. Baseball season is upon us and i know that Evan and hopefully Dalton will play and someone person told me that it's not like they are making money playing so why sign them up?! Well, it's like this! I believe that if you keep your kids involved with a activity or 2, they will grow up to hopefully not abuse drugs or alcohol. It's just my way of thinking! We live in a small town! Not a whole lot to do or see so why not play ball. They may not be making money playing, but it's great to see their faces light up when they hit a double, catch a fly ball or just joke with their friends! I need to stop before i say something ugly!! Sorry for the rant, just needed to vent! Let your kids play sports and you can read to them at night when they are laying in bed! It beats them being on the Internet to all hours of the night! And, i know where my kids are at all times!

No comments:

Post a Comment